Thursday, October 15, 2009

I can has email! (aka Submission Guidelines)

Great news! You can now contribute to The Mother Load. Here are a few guidelines for submissions.

Outrageous News
The more current the story, the better. Give me a link, and I'll do the rest. Even if I don't use it right away, stories tend to evolve, and it may just get juicier and more outrageous as time passes.

Stupid Products
There are two requirements for this one. It must be a product. It must be stupid. Product is pretty self explanatory. It must be for sale or soon will be. Don't send me a pic of the weird toaster cover your mother-in-law gave you for Christmas...unless she sells them (and doesn't read this blog!) As for stupid...well, that's more subjective. If you think it's stupid, then send it, and I'll probably agree!

Awesome Products
If you know of an awesome product and have first hand experience with it, send me an email and tell me about it. I'll try it out for myself and then write the review.

What I learned today
Please send only pictures you have taken yourself. No pictures of people, please, as I can't verify they gave permission for their images to be used. It's probably not the law that I have to have permission, but I do feel it's more respectful and above board to do things that way.

Remember to keep it clean. This is a PG rated blog (PG=Pretty Greattastic!). My kids enjoy seeing the things I post, and I'd like to keep it that way. Make sure to include your first name and last initial if you want to be credited for your submission.

0 comments: