Monday, December 7, 2009

You've Gotta See This: The Pink Glove Dance

(Note: This is the first post in a new feature, "You've Gotta See This." I might do this weekly, more often, or less often. I'm thinking about it.)

This is a video created to raise awareness about breast cancer research. It was brought to my attention by my dear friend, Heidi, who is a breast cancer survivor herself. There is a rumor going around that Medline will donate money once this video gets 1 million views on youtube. According to Snopes, this rumor is false, however, Medline is donating a portion of its sales of these gloves to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) and has already donated half a million dollars. No matter what, I think this video is super cute and worth watching. Enjoy!

1 comments:

LeAnnsRealEstate said...

Yes, that video was worth watching, makes you want to just get up and start rocking out! And my niece just went through Chemo for breast cancer so it hit a little closer to home than it might have a few months ago.