Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mother Load Carnival of Writers: Edition 2

This week's carnival is a bit bare.  The carnival promotors forgot to tell the vendors they were coming to town, so there aren't many posts to read.  What that really means is that I'm new to the carnival thing and didn't realize I had to update the carnival date weekly on the Blog Carnival website. It's updated now, so next week should be a larger post.

This is not to say that I'm not excited about the submissions I do have for Edition 2.  This is great stuff!

OnlineCollege presents Top 100 Blogs to Improve Your Writing in 2010 posted at Universities and Colleges.  And here you see the true reason I host a weekly blog carnival.  I want tips like this in my life!

We have more humor from Madeleine Begun Kane in A Valiant Guy’s Guide To Valentine’s Day posted at Mad Kane's Humor Blog.  Ladies, you'll want to share this link with the men in your life.

Pamela Jorrick offers a thought-provoking and insightful post in Arranged Marriage? posted at Blah, Blah, Blog.

That's all for today.  More to follow next week!

0 comments: