Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Facebook Fan Goal

Now that the headstand is up on youtube, I'm ready for a new fan goal.  This time, I'm going for 500 fans by Valentine's Day.  I'm looking for suggestions on what I can do if I succeed.  Run a mile? (I don't run for anything...not even cake!)  Hold a tarantula?  Kiss a snake?

One fan suggested I eat a bug or dye my hair a crazy color.  I'm here to say that as much as I love you guys, bug eating is never going to be on the agenda.  If the end of the world is here and I have no other food, sure.  Just to get more readers?  Not so much.  I will, however, be talking to my boss at work to see if blue (or purple or pink) hair would be a problem.

The best way for me to acquire new fans is for you guys to tell people about The Mother Load and invite them to read it and be fans, as well.  So, if you like what I've posted so far, spread the word!  Let's make our goal!

(Let it be known that even if I don't make the goal, I will be kissing a snake on Valentine's day.  It's what happens when your husband is born in 1977.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great goal! Good Luck!!