Sunday, January 17, 2010

Phone post: The scarcity of me this weekend

Hello from Denver! My life has been all about the seminar I've attended this weekend, so the usual posts have been lacking. I'm excited to say I am now equipped with a laptop, so remote posts are more doable; however, I've been so busy with the training and the learning and the motivating and the flying in large metal objects and trying not die while doing so that I haven't had time to use my laptop!

Rest assured, I have been taking pictures of the funny things I've seen and I've had the blog on the brain nonstop. I'll talk more about the seminar in a future post. For now, I'll say I'm excited to use what I've learned to make this little place on the net better, funnier, more present, more pertinent, more phenomenal, more punctual, more deep-fried, more sweet-smelling, more...well, you get the idea.

On a very happy note, we've made it to 227 facebook fans. That's almost halfway to our goal, and we have nearly a month left to the deadline! Keep sending those invites! If you're a faithful reader and you haven't added yourself as a fan yet, get on over there and refer some fans for your chance at the free Perfect Brownie Pan!

(Whispered) K, seminar's back in session, so I should get off this phone. See you after my non screaming, non crying, and hopefully non dying flight home!

0 comments: