Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today's edition of You've Gotta See This is more of a You've Gotta Hear This.  "Title of the Song" spoofs formulaic boy band songs, not by creating a silly song from the formula, but by singing the actual formula.  Richard introduced this to me years ago, and I'm extremely excited to share it with you today.

I tried to find the music video for this song but had no luck, so I'm posting a youtube video with the music and lyrics, the better for you to understand the words and laugh.  The song is on the long side, but it's well worth the time.  My favorite part, the part which made me nearly stop breathing from laughter the first time I heard it, is fairly close to the end.  10 entries into the Unframed Art Bag Giveaway for the first Mother Load reader to figure out what part that is.

Happy listening!



(Author Update: Congratulations to Mother Load reader, Jennica L., of Las Vegas for being the first to answer correctly!)

3 comments:

Jennica said...

I am going to say the long drawn out nooooooo. 8)
Jennica

Sarah Braudaway-Clark said...

And that's Jennica for the win!

Anna said...

Bummer, that's what I get for waiting til morning to watch it. I was going to say noooooooooooooooooooooote myself. Either that or the dropping to my knees part, but noooooooooooote seemed most likely.