Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When I posted yesterday's Outrageous News story about the mother suing McDonald's over a cigarette in her son's happy meal, I knew there was only one video in the world I wanted to post today as a complement to it.

Here's the second love of my life, Mr. Alfred Yankovic, singing his original song, "I'll sue ya." Okay, so he's a cartoon in the video. This is a good thing, because every time I see the real life version, my heart goes all a-flutter and I start to question my loyalty to my spouse.

Don't judge me. You're all swooning over Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. I just happen to prefer a genius goofball to a more traditional heartthrob. (Genius goofballs are better kissers. I should know. I'm married to one.)

Whew! Is it getting warm in here? Okay...on to the song.



(Thanks to Mother Load reader, Julie B., of Mesa, AZ, for informing me that I could, in fact, embed a Weird Al video if I got it from his Vevo page!)

0 comments: