Thursday, September 16, 2010

On Wednesday, when I was forced by my conscience and my full stomach to pronounce the World's Largest Gummy Bear a Stupid Product, I vowed I would be back today to honor the makers of that 5 pound beast with an Awesome Product post. And here it is!

Today's Awesome Product is one of many I found over at the Vat19.com website. I seriously think I could spend the rest of the year drawing Awesome Product posts from the creative products featured on their site. If you have friends or family...or friends AND family (lucky!), you should consider Vat19.com for your gift giving needs this Christmas.

*I am not affiliated with Vat19.com in any way. I have received no money or products from them for saying that. If Vat19.com decided to send me free products because they think I'm awesome and want to reward me for drumming up some business, I would be sure and let you all know. Stand down, FTC. Stand down.*

Okay, here's the product. Feast your eyes on the Awesomeness of the Sandwich Cookie Cake Pan Set. Here's what you can do with it.



It's interesting to me that both my Stupid and Awesome Products this week involve normally small things that have been rendered giant sized by the same people. The difference between the World's Largest Gummy Bear and this product, though, is that cake is supposed to be big, and it's supposed to be shared.

Whereas the 5 pound gummy would make me sick of gummy candy after only a few servings, cake will always just be cake. Mmmmmmm...cake.

What I like most about this product is that, like the Perfect Brownie pan, this is something that allows ME to make an awesome dessert. Give a woman a cake, and she's happy for a day. Give a woman a cake pan set like this, and she's happy for a lifetime...or at least, she's happy on more days. (The Sandwich Cookie Cake Pan Set may not balance out the effects of thoughtless males.)

0 comments: