Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You've Gotta See This: Grocery Store Musical

Back in June, I posted a video from Improv Everywhere titled, "Food Court Musical." Today's video is from the same improv group, and it's just as silly. After 8 viewings, I find myself fighting an overwhelming craving for a fruit smoothie. I'm also wondering why nothing this cool ever happens where I shop for groceries.

I guess I could take matters into my own hands and stage a musical in the produce section at Reams. I just really want to keep shopping there. I'm not sure I'm ready to sacrifice that much for my art.  Maybe I'd do it for more fans...

Either way, this is cute and unexpected.  Hope you enjoy it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is HILARIOUS! I'm sitting here watching some of their other videos now laughing my head off! Thanks for sharing!!!