Thursday, June 9, 2011

Awesome Product: Boa Bottle Monkey

 I've had this Awesome Product in my blog waiting list for a while now. By a while, I mean...well, just see for yourself.

Photobucket

Yep, that's a Christmas tree and a non-refinished dining room floor. Why have I waited this long to tell you about the Boa Bottle Monkey? Well, because I've been busy. There was Christmas...and then I refinished the dining room floor.

My failure to post this should not be misconstrued as reluctance. I LOVE this product. We don't drink a lot of soda in our house, but the times when we do, we use this product to great results.

The commercial below will give you a better idea of how this Awesome Product works. Unfortunately, it starts with the typical, As Seen on TV situation in which the spokesperson can't do someone most people can. Don't let that turn you off from the product. I know you're not usually grabbing your soda bottles from the middle and spilling them all over the table because you're reading this. Reading this shows me you know how to read, and people who know how to read are smart enough not to do that.

That said, there are still problems inherent in serving soda from a bottle, like the "glugging" that can cause spills even if you are smart enough to read or the lack of a handle, making pouring unnecessarily squirrelly. As you'll see below, the Boa Bottle Monkey fixes those problems nicely.



While I don't love the image of a little girl having ready and easy access to a caffeine filled, sugary soda, for those occasional times you want to let your kids drink soda, the Boa Bottle Monkey does, indeed, help kids pour their own drinks with less fuss and mess. That frees you up at the grill or the cake or the game of pin the tail on the donkey.

We got our Bottle Monkey for about three bucks at a local grocery store. You can find them online for about the same price. I suggest buying more than one, since most parties will have an array of different bottled drinks available for guests.

0 comments: