Monday, July 11, 2011

What I Learned on a Date Night at Lagoon

Photobucket

Mom, today I learned that on some rides, it pays to be married.


Photobucket

Except when you're married to someone who wants to take on you the crazy rides...

Photobucket

Like this one.

Photobucket

And this one.

Photobucket

Of course, once you master your fear and ride them, you realize it wasn't that bad after all.

Photobucket

I learned that someone at Lagoon is dumb enough to need this sign.

Photobucket

And someone is misshapen enough to need this one.

Photobucket

I learned that people are gross.

Photobucket

But anyone willing to collect this money is even more so.  (Richard was tempted...)

Photobucket

And finally, I learned that if you stay until the park closes, you're likely to be tired.

Photobucket

But the attendant at this ride will let you ride it three times in a row just for fun.

Photobucket

Awwwww, yeah!

0 comments: