Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You probably think I put a little too much Weird Al on this blog.  I say there's no such thing because...helloooo...he's Weird Al Awesome Amazing Artist Yankovic.  Also, I say it's my blog, and if I want to make it a virtual shrine to my one true love, then it's my prerogative.  The fact that you guys get to bask in the glory of his music for a minute or two is just a bonus.

This particular song (one of the tracks on his recently released "Alpocalypse" album) is more of a public service announcement to society in general, the internet savvy but gullible part of society specifically.  Trust me, you want to forward this on.

You probably had at least 50 Facebook friends who were convinced they needed to tell everyone that a certain number of Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during last month happens only once every 823 years and that they were going to get lots of money because of it.  Those are the kinds of people who need this song.  You are the kind of person who needs to educate those kinds of people with this song.

Share it.  Share it now.  The world will be better for it!

0 comments: