Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ever see something that makes you laugh hysterically even though you're unsure why? This is one of those things. It's been on YouTube for a few years now, but it was only brought to my attention in the last few days, so I'm posting it here for those like me who didn't get to see its silliness when it was new.

This is definitely more fun if you've seen "The Dark Knight" and are familiar with Christian Bale's nearly unintelligible Angry Batman Voice. (We forgive Christian Bale because he's Christian Bale...and because he was so cute in Newsies.)

The closing credits are as much fun as the whole video.

1 comments:

~Rachael~ said...

Go to YouTube and look up "Oprah & The Yelling Goat." It's really stupid, but it had me laughing so hard that I had tears streaming down my face.