Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Photobucket

Mom, today I learned what happens when you tell your sister-in-law, Mary, that you don't eat anything with a face.


Photobucket

I learned just how far my kids will go to get ice cream after a choir concert.


Photobucket

Shameless, don't you think?


Photobucket

Of course, I learned that I am a complete pushover, and I learned that Miriam, the slowest food orderer in the West, can order dessert quite quickly...when it has her name on it.


Photobucket

I learned that when the fan on one of your laptops stops working, you can keep it running if you sit in front of another type of fan while you work.

Photobucket

I learned my nephew, Ryan, is now old enough to get married.


Photobucket

But not too old to stop being a dork, thank goodness.


Photobucket

I learned that I am still capable of cross stitching.


Photobucket

And that I CAN wear amazingly uncomfortable shoes for the sake of fashion and live to tell the tale.


Photobucket

And finally, I learned that even when I show him a picture of how silly he looks, Richard will still keep trying to kiss me this way.

Photobucket

But then...this is Richard we're talking about...

1 comments:

Millionaira said...

LOL do you still have the egg w/ the face...that was from the saturday AFTER thanksgiving mind you ;)

and it must be a richard thing because my richard does the same thing LOL